Chapter History

RanchoThe Los Cerritos chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, was organized on February 9, 1927. It was named after the historic Rancho Los Cerritos, one of two Spanish land grants on which the city of Long Beach was built. In Spanish, Los Cerritos means "little hills" for all the little hills on which the city stands.

The chapter celebrated its 125th anniversary in February, 2017.